jueves, 23 de marzo de 2023

Multiple Intelligences

 As part of the topics develop along the course, we now study the different types of intelligence there are.

I'm sure that we all have a bit of each intelligence, nonetheless, you will boost one or two specific intelligence that will build you as part of your personality. Let me introduce them, and I will show you a poll to know what intelligence I have developed the most.


- linguistic intelligence: also known as verbal intelligence, here people develop their verbal skills and sensitivity to word sounds, meanings, and rhythms in words.

- Logical-mathematical intelligence: here you have the ability to think conceptually and abstractly, and the capacity to discern logical and numerical patterns.

- Spatial-visual intelligence: This is very nice and is the capacity to think in images and pictures, to visualize accurately and abstractly, and we can say that is the ability to fit objects in certain spaces.

- Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence: is just the ability to control one’s body movements and to handle objects skillfully, and believe that this is developed especially when you are a kid.

- Musical intelligence: is the ability to produce and appreciate rhythm, pitch, and timber. I dare to say as a spoiler that this is my weakest intelligence.

- Interpersonal intelligence: is the capacity to detect and respond appropriately to the moods, motivations, and desires of others.

- Intrapersonal Intelligence; is the capacity to be self-aware and in tune with inner feelings, values, beliefs, and thinking processes.

- Naturalist intelligence: is the ability to recognize and categorize plants, animals, and other objects in nature. I may say that some of our parents are good at this because they know how to recognize certain types of plants.

- Existential intelligence: the last and the newest, is the sensitivity and capacity to think of deep questions about human existence such as “What is the meaning of life? Why do we die? How did we get here?”


This last is part of my presentation for the class. So, now there is a reason for you to stay and read the next entry.

Let me share with you my results of the multiple intelligence test:


It was a very interesting activity since I had never tried to know what intelligences I am developing better or which I have very well developed. The ones I am stronger at I believe have been unconscious and I did not notice that I had them till now. My weakest intelligence is Musical and Naturality. I like music and I listen to it very often, but I am not a fanboy of music or certain artists, besides that, I have never been good at playing instruments. I believe I do not have good coordination to do so. But, something I am sure of is that not everyone will have the same abilities and that is what makes us different and special among us. I do not feel bad because I am not a fan of music follower because I know that I have better and other types of Intelligence that make me who I am.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Last class

Hi there this is the last class of the semester and we are excited to finish it with the best attitude possible with the students who have b...