martes, 16 de mayo de 2023

Body language & coordination, and improvisation

This class was another day of practice and how to become a better teacher by knowing what they are willing to do in order to be great in their field. 

We started with a keeping focus activity. For this, we did two rows where we had a classmate face-to-face so we could be serious for a minute. It was very hard, especially with that friend of yours, but I did it. Following that activity we did something similar and we walked around without losing eye contact with the person. 


Next. We had to express emotions. I can say it was a really good activity to get out of their comfort zone, especially for those who are very shy and afraid of being in front of others. 

Here we walked and pretended to be models and kind of flirted with our mates using our faces. Unfortunately, I did not have videos or pictures of it, because you would have liked too much. Well, just the following...


In the last part of the class we acted out a movie scene that another group chose for us, and so did we. It was a challenge. I had watched Shreck many times but I have never memorized dialogues from the movie. But I can say it ended very well. 


All my classmates participated in it. Also, there was another where we acted in silence. At that moment we had to improvise a scene depending on the background music we had given by our classmates. I believe ours was the best, far from reality but still nice!!. I will share one of our classmate's scenes for you to have an idea of what it was about.


And finally, I will share a Jonathan of Luck for the next class>


See you in the next ENTRY!!


1 comentario:

  1. It seems that the girls had fun while taking the picture with Jonathan! Thank you for keeping your blog updated.

    ResponderBorrar

Last class

Hi there this is the last class of the semester and we are excited to finish it with the best attitude possible with the students who have b...